Thursday, November 24, 2005
I am whopping happy about my PSLE!!!
Ike yiked at 5:47 pm
Monday, November 21, 2005
- The Half-Blood PrinceVerified InformationRelease Date: July 16, 2005
The following is a list of facts that we know about book six, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
- The link between Chamber of Secrets and Half-Blood Prince relates to a discovery Harry made in 'Chamber' that foreshadows something that he finds out in 'Prince'.
- Tom Riddle is not the Half Blood Prince (he is Voldemort).
- Arthur Weasley is not the Minister of Magic.
- Crucial information in The Half-Blood Prince was originally planned to be placed in Chamber of Secrets, the second book.
- The HBP (half-blood prince) is not Harry or Voldemort.
- There will not be two chapters in book six titled "Lupin's Papers" and "The Lovegoods in Court."
- An excerpt from HBP: "He looked rather like an old lion. There were streaks of grey in his mane of tawny hair and his bushy eyebrows; he had keen yellowish eyes behind a pair of wire-rimmed spectacles and a certain rangy, loping grace even though he walked with a slight limp."
- More characters will die in book six.
- Three chapter titles from the Half-Blood Prince: "Spinners End" (Chap. 2), "Draco's Detour" (Chap. 6), and "Felix Felicis" (Chap. 14)
- Neville and Luna will not date.
- Harry's shortened stay at the Dursley's (see below) will not result from another court case - rather, he will be leaving for "a much pleasanter reason."
-The new Gryffindor Beaters will be completely new finds of the new Captain's.
From August 2004 Edinburgh Book Festival
- Grawp will become more controllable in the sixth book.
- There will be a new character called McClaggan.
- We will see a bit more of Rita Skeeter.
- Petunia Dursley is not a Squib, as she is a muggle, but there is more to Petunia than what meets the eye; we will find out what that is.
- Life gets "quite tough" for most of the characters, especially Harry.
- We will see more of Blaise Zabini, who was recently confirmed as male.
- Dudley Dursley is not the Half Blood Prince.
- Professor Lockhart will not appear in future books.
From March 2004 World Book Day Chat
- We'll find out more about Peter Pettigrew and what happened to him.
- Harry will tell his nearest and dearest about the prophecy when he's ready.
- The wizarding world is really at war again, and Harry has to master his own feelings to make himself useful.
- Muggles are noticing more and more odd happenings now that Voldemort has returned.
- We will find out more about the circumstances of Voldemort's birth.
- Tonks and Moaning Myrtle will be back.
- Harry won't stay with the Dursleys all summer; in fact, he will have his shortest stay yet.
- We'll see more of Narcissa Malfoy.
- Hermione and Draco will not date (duh...)
- We'll find out more about the relationship between Snape and Sirius in their Hogwarts days.
- Harry won't get back together with Cho Chang.
- Winky will never be in the same state she was prior to the events of Goblet of Fire.
- We will find out more about Grawp, the giant (Hagrid's half-brother).
- There will be a new Minister of Magic.
Ike yiked at 3:28 pm
Thursday, November 17, 2005
>Quick Tip for the Day<
Did you know that -ME- in cantonese is pronounced as -NGOH- ???
Ike yiked at 2:45 pm
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Ahh...amazing Taiwan. Hey peeps, I've got some pictures here!
Take-off from Singapore
Landing in Taiwan
Taipei 101 (Day)
Taipei 101 (Night)
Lover's Bridge- Fisherman's Wharf
A Taiwan Street
A Taiwan Paddy Field
A Taiwan Temple
A Restaurant built entirely from Junk
Ahh.......I have FINALLY finished. This piece of work is my 3rd effort. The stupid system rejected my first 2 tries.
Ike yiked at 7:05 pm
Korea was, I have to say, quite boring. Of course except for the snow lar. My old Olympus film was frozen so I could not use it. But it's still very scenic. Just like what Madam Zahara said.
Her favourite dramas:
Yuck...they give me the sentimental creeps.
Ike yiked at 1:19 pm
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Today I played soccer. The whole class played. Rougher than I thought. AND i saw Chalatan's blog...why so pink?? Zi yang did a bad job man...or was that testing??
Anyway where did his blog go to? No more address!! Awaiting replies on the tagboard :) I'll blog again soon.
Oh, and happy birthday Cheryl. Please update your blog.
Ike yiked at 2:33 pm
Monday, November 14, 2005
Ahh...finally shook off Sophia Ng. Is my new blogskin and address nice? After you know this blog don't EVER tell anyone...or die trying.
Ike yiked at 9:10 pm
Sunday, November 13, 2005
BooHoo!!!!! Sophia Ng copied my blogskin!!!!!!!! I'll rip your bloody guts out, you *******************!!!!!
Ike yiked at 6:58 pm
Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Today we went to the sports hall to watch inter school games. Basketball we came in 2nd (yay!), soccer ok lah, captain's ball sigh, what a disgrace!!!(last) The GEP too nerdy, so lost every match -lol-. Juz kidding.Everyone said >bass-kitt-bawl...< loudly to imitate Huang Lao Shi (the china basketball teacher who like to action).
Then we went vinto the movement gym. There was some kind of spongey dirt sofa there and we jumped in. Then we found saliva there. Yuck! Think it was Leonard's. So most of them went back to soccer. Sir played too, although not that well.
I really wish school can stop now. Yes, there are the advantages - like meeting up with friends and playing sports and watching movies - but there are also disadvantages - I always come home tired and dirty, and also I see my enemies - AND overall the cons outweigh the pros.
But what can a student do??? *sob*
Ike yiked at 3:11 pm
Monday, November 07, 2005
I found out that Sean Ng is already preparing for Sec1 leh!!! Since i have so much free time, might as well follow him...everyone better ketchup.But better not be too nerd, luckily i still swim and squash around. Squash 1st, Tennis 2nd, Badminton 3rd.
Ike yiked at 9:44 pm